[blank_spacer height=”30px” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [box title=”415 N 2nd Street #142 San Jose, CA” type=”whitestroke” pb_margin_bottom=”no” width=”1/2″ el_position=”first”]
Tired of looking at condos that feel like apartments? Don’t miss this home, conveniently located near light rail, San Pedro Market, SJSU, Japan Town and EZ access to Hwys 87 & 101. Diridon Train Station, Light Rail, San Jose Shark Tank.
- Built in 1994, this contemporary downtown townhome with 1,548 sq ft, 3BR/2BA upstairs and 1/2 bath down.
- Only one shared wall!
- New wood flooring downstairs. (carpet upstairs).
- Floor to ceiling windows in living room & spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet and double sinks.
- Updated Kitchen/Bathroom counter tops with Granite.
- Updated wood floors to engineered plank.
- HOA ($493) includes community pool, hot tub, park, fitness center, community room, gated parking and secure building.
- Gate entry garage, 2 deeded parking spots (side-by-side).
- Bonus location-has EZ street entrance on 2nd.
[/box] [box title=”See this home” type=”whitestroke” pb_margin_bottom=”no” width=”1/2″ el_position=”last”]
Call CJ at 408.406.6035 now or use the form below to view this lovely home.
[/box] [blank_spacer height=”30px” width=”1/1″ el_position=”last”]