- Buying a Home in Silicon Valley
Buying a home in Silicon Valley can be a confusing process.
- Which are the best neighborhoods?
- What inspections do we need?
- What are contingencies?
- Which neighborhoods are the best for our lifestyle?
- What is the closing process?
- How much money do I need to put down on the house of my dreams?
- Where are the best schools?
- How do I compete with multiple offers?
These questions and so many more come up daily in our business and we are here for our clients with the knowledge and experience to give you the answers.
CJ Brasiel has over 10 years of experience buying and selling in the bay area. She’s managed a huge variety of sales and each and every client is treated as though they are the only ones.
CJ’s knowledge of negotiating the best contracts, California real estate practices and individual neighborhoods from Saratoga, Los Gatos, Willow Glen to Blossom and Almaden valleys and south to Morgan Hill and Gilroy that makes her the best choice to sell your home or find you a new one. Visit https://landmark24.com/moveinnow/ and get more information.
Questions? Download our free Home Buyer’s Guide and then call CJ at 408.406.6035.
When you have questions about real estate in Silicon Valley call CJ at 408.406.6035 or use the form below to set up a no-obligation chat with her.